Data Skills are custom projects for consulting and development
The majority of data needs for cannabis businesses are covered by our out-of-the-box Data Tools, but every team is unique and has its specific requirements.
Our Data Skills offerings cover our bespoke consulting practice that includes (and is not limited to) discovery workshops, leadership consulting, strategy, design, development, and deployment of new tools and data solutions.
Click the button below to answer a few questions and schedule a discovery call.
Examples of past Data Skills engagements
Our world-class team of cannabis data experts has worked with some of the industry’s most common names on many of the industry’s thorniest problems. Here are some examples of how we’ve empowered our client’s data superpowers in past engagements:
- Soft data audit – review every data input, throughput, and output across a vertically integrated firm to develop a comprehensive 2-year data strategy & detailed development roadmap
- Brand and product deduplication – develop algorithms to parse and dedupe a catalog of products into a normalized and standardized format
- Data architecture – design a robust and future-proof data ecosystem that addresses all current and upcoming needs across a large organization
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) parser – parse PDFs of CoAs into individuated analytes for more granular calculations and targeted presentations
- Proprietary system integrations – integrate with, extract, and develop a data warehouse for custom software
- Customized forecasting and modeling – build customer projections and display layers specific to the modeling and workflows of a vertically integrated firm
- And much more …
We are the cannabis industry’s most experienced data developers, and if you’ve got a problem or opportunity, chances are good that we can solve it for you. To learn more and share about your project, sign up for a discovery call.
Still not sure how where to start?
Let us help.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get actionable insights, data tips & tricks, and updates on our products.